Regular Business Hours
Monday – Thursday
8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Arrangements can be made for outside business hours by contacting the office at 719-456-0764
- September 6: Record Books Due
- September 13: Fair Board Meeting @ 7 PM
- September 27: Council Meeting & Member Elections
- September 28: State Fair project pick up deadline
- October 1: New 4-H year begins
- October 3-5: Harvest Show
- October 8: 4-H Awards Banquet
- October 15: 4-H Enrollment begins
- October 31: Deadline to pick up record books
Interested in using the Fairgrounds?
Click to view Bent County Fairgrounds Schedule & check availability to book your event today! The Arena, Covered Pavilion, Office, Concession Stands & Restrooms are all available to book. If you have any questions feel free to call us (719) 456-0764 or stop by the CSU Extension | Bent County Office during business hours. You can also contact an existing Fair Board Member after hours.
Roping & Riding Events, Barrel Racing, etc.